Reliable, Intuitive Job Costing and Time Stamping.
When your company needs the reliability and accuracy of a Seiko time stamp without the price tag, we recommend the Beatron TP2000.
Purchase Main Product – £225.00 + VAT
Spare Ribbon Cassettes – £16.50 + VAT each
Manufactured in the same facility as the Seiko TP-20, the Beatron TP2000 combines all the reliability and functionality of its Seiko-branded counterparts, but without the brand name price tag, making it perfect for cost-conscious businesses who won’t compromise on price.
Perfect for garages, hospitals and any time-sensitive workplaces, the Beatron TP2000 allows you to record when a product or patient arrives, how long is spent on a project, and when work is completed. This allows for accurate job costing on time-based services, and for accurate record keeping for time-sensitive products and samples.
Take advantage of affordable accuracy with the Beatron TP2000.
- Reliable, affordable date and time stamp
- Manufactured by Seiko using TP-50 technology
- Ideal for warranty work, accurate job costing and hospitals
- Prints Date/Time in many different formats
- Back Light enabling easy reading
- Display Hours AM/PM 24Hours
- Automatic or manual printing
- Automatic BST/GMT changeover